...để giúp nhau suy tư và chuẩn bị cho Họp Mặt Vùng 2010

...để giúp nhau suy tư và chuẩn bị cho Họp Mặt Vùng 2010

Please read and contribute by adding comments or new posts.
The content of this blog will be updated regularly so please visit every day.

AMDG

Labels

Canada (2) Guidelines (3) Posters (1) Program (17) Realization (16) Resources (1) Songs (1) Theme (6) Tools (2) Trung Tây (3)

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Children Program (13-17 years old) prepared by ĐH Tây Nam

Teen Program (13 – 17 years old)


Magis

Fri. Sept. 3 (Join adult program)   
Module 1:  I Am Home.
Activities:
·         Ice-breaking games
·         Conversations to know more about others
·         Grace reflection
Questions for Reflection & Conversation:
·         What is the price I pay for being here today?
·         What is the commitment I hold that brought me here this weekend?

Sat. Sept. 4                   
Module 2:   How Big is My God?
Activities:
·         Black Out Bingo
·         Meditation and drawing on image of God
Questions for Reflection & Conversation:
  • Am I happy with the image of God that I am having?
  • What doubts and reservations do I have?

Module 3: (Join adult program)
How Great is My Relationship?
Activities:
  • Impasses/difficulties in communication skit
  • Reflection  about our existing mental maps/spiritual timeline
  • Small and big group sharing
  • Appointment 2 by 2
Questions for Reflection & Conversation:
  • What forgiveness am I holding?
  • What fears am I having?

Module 4: How Much I Love CLC Family?
Activities:
  • Dong Hanh by Night
  • Open Space or World Café




Sun Sept. 5         
Module 5: How Inspired Are We?
Activities:
  • Letter to self in 3 months
  • Small group sharing/conversation
  • Discernment of Spirits in Ignatian Spirituality / Examen of Conscience
Questions for Reflection & Conversation
  • What promise am I willing to make?
  • What price am I willing to pay?

Module 6:
What Remains in Me?
Activities:
  • Human body-head-what’s on your mind, left hand-struggles/issue, right hand-good at, left foot-fears, right foot-hopes
  • Small group conversations
Questions for Reflection & Conversation
  • What gift have I received from another person in this room?
  • What has someone done this weekend that has touched me or moved me or been of value to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment